Camping in Bahl village
2 Days | 1 Nights
Naddi Village, Bhal Village
per personBook now
Altitude : 2100 Mtr
Distance : 6 KM from Mcleodganj and 3 KM from Naddi (one side)
Bhal is a small village situated in the heart of Himalaya. Its 6 KM from Mcleodganj. The natural beauty and mesmerizing views will take your breath away. Our camping site is surrounded with such views. Bhal is a suitable place to spend quality time with your family members, friends, loved ones and groups. We offer best quality tents along with good and hygienic food during the whole camping.
Our best weekend adventure camping package of Dharamsala where we take you to the beautiful landscape village of Bahl mainly known for it's natural bliss and remote cultures. This camping tour involves trek and a fine evening in the village.
- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast
- Tent for sleeping with sleeping mat
- Sleeping bag
- Transportation from Mcleodganj to Bhal and from Bhal to Mcleodganj.
- Camping & Wildlife Fees & Current government taxes.
- Air Fare, & Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone & Laundry, etc.
- Personal equipment for a Trek.
- Costs due to bad weather, Land Slide, Roadblock and any other natural reason beyond our control.
- Anything else which is not Included in the Inclusions.
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above.
- Any other sports or activities not covered in the Inclusion.
- Porters to Carry Bags
- Any other transportation not Included in the Inclusions.
- Expenses arising due to Emergency/ Evacuation/ Unforeseen conditions beyond our control.
Things To Carry :
- Trekking Bag
- Best Quality Hiking Shoes
- Backpack / Rucksack
- Sleeping Bag
- Thermals - Top and Bottom
- UV Protected Sun Glasses are a must
- Good jacket to protect from cold
- One Windcheater
- One Raincoat
- Lightweight Towel(1 unit)
- Toilet Paper(plenty)
- Wet-Tissue Papers(plenty)
- 3-4 Pair of socks
- Dry Fruits and Chocolates
Day 1 : After breakfast we start drive to Naddi Village from their we start flat Trek to Bahl Village.Bahl is a Gaddi Shepherds Village and known for its beautiful camp site specially for Students and Corporate Groups. The entire trek is covered with cedar, oak and rhododendron trees. there are varieties of Himalayan flowers of different kinds.O/N Camp near by Bhated River.This small stream comes from Laka Glacier.
Day 2 : After breakfast we do little trek to Guna Temple is famous Kali Temple situated middle of the forest.Spend few hours at Temple Sarai then we back to Camp.After lunch we back all the way to Macleodganj and back home with lovely memories.
Your email address will not be published.